After Adam graduated with a Masters in Chemical Engineering from the Lancaster University, he joined EASL as a Graduate Engineer.
He has since been working on the projects such as:
- Transient thermal stress analysis of a Main Steam Isolation valve
- Numerous hanger support audits
- Referral support for FAC inspections and MAT calculations using PD5500 design codes
Adam also has experience by producing research on subjects such as:
- Modelling neutron impact damage in the breeder blanket of a nuclear fusion reactor
- Research into the treatment of irradiated graphite waste coming from UK AGRs.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you with your next project