WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT?
Please read this statement carefully as it describes how we collect and use personal information about you when you are using this site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When using this site we may ask you for personal information, for example, your name, address or telephone number and e-mail address, in order to provide you with the services you wish to make use of, such as email alerts. In addition, we may collect your career details when you are applying for a job. Cookies (see below) may also collect information about your use of this site or other sites accessible from our website.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
We use the following cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
Performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information cannot be used to identify who you are. Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made when using the website or they may be used to provide services such as watching video online.
Certain of the cookies on this website are session cookies and others are persistent cookies. If you would wish to adjust which cookies may be placed on your computer by this website, please look at the help or settings menu on your browser which should allow you to set your own preference as to how you wish cookies to be treated.
By using our website, you agree that we can place the types of cookies referred to above on your device.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use this information to provide you with services made available on this site or to facilitate your use of the site. We also use information to help us analyse how people are using our site so that we can continue to improve the user experience. We will only collect and use personal information in line with our responsibilities under applicable Data Protection laws.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your personal information will only do so in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
In the event that we become aware of an actual or suspected data security breach, we will promptly take all necessary steps to address such breach and notify you accordingly if your personal information has been affected.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We reserve the right to update this statement at any time.