Antony Hurst incorporated EASL as a limited company in 1988, he’s acting as both Managing Director and Business Development Director for the company.
Graduating from Imperial College with a first in Mechanical Engineering, Antony has decades of experience with structural integrity engineering, working on nuclear submarines, fuel processing and the UK’s fleet of nuclear power stations as well as seismic and pipework for the oil and gas industry.
- Structural and seismic stress analysis of engineering components & structures
- Material non-linearity, contact, and cracked body analysis
- Design code assessments of vessels and piping
- Low and high-temperature fracture mechanics
- Creep rupture and fatigue damage
- Seismic and dynamics analysis.
- Irradiation-induced creep analysis of core components
- Technical audit/peer review
Contact us today and find out how we can help you with your next project.